Name It & Win It, Day 5: Cheers to the Future
Believe it or not, our weeklong Name It and Win It is coming to a close. For this last day, your task is to find a name for this fine frock, which features a lacy ivory top and a classic A-line skirt that’s blooming with a sheer floral overlay printed in pink, green, and metallic gold. Leave your names in a comment below, and remember: have fun!
Need a refresher on how this contest runs? Don’t worry, we’ve got your back. Deets below:
- Submissions for today’s contest must be received by
7 p.m.10 p.m. PDT[UPDATE, 11:21 a.m. - We’ve extended the submission period for today’s contest to make up for a little flub we made earlier this week. Sorry for any confusion, and happy naming!]
- Only entries left on that day’s platform will be accepted. So, today, leave your entry as a comment on this Tumblr post!
- Your entries don’t need to follow any theme
- You can suggest up to three names for each day’s item. No more than three, please!
- Winners will be announced on May 11 here on the ModCloth Blog, and each will receive the piece they named
- Want more info? Check out our full Name It and Win It Contest Rules and our Official Contest Rules
Now, let the naming begin! What would you name this dress?
- Source: modcloth.com