Name It & Win It, Day 4: Good Tidings and Titles
It’s day four of the Good Tidings & Titles edition of our Name It and Win It week-long contest! Which means Tumblr gets a turn to take this tremendous opportunity to dream up a moniker for this dazzling royal blue dress, beautifully flecked with metallic thread. Note its gently crinkled fabric, stunning strapless cut, and flirty, tiered silhouette. What sort of inspirational imagery does this gorgeous piece conjure up and where would you wear it? Suggest a name and you may just end up owning it! Leave your suggestions in a comment below, and remember: have fun!
Need a refresher on how this contest runs? Don’t worry, we’ve got your back. Deets below:
- Submissions for each day’s contest must be received by 9 p.m. PT.
- Only entries left on that day’s platform will be accepted. So, on Monday (Blog), leave your entry as a comment on the contest blog post. On Tuesday (Twitter and Instagram), send your names to us via a tweet or a comment on the Instagram photo and include #nameitandwinit, and so on!
- Your entries don’t need to follow any theme.
- You may suggest up to three names for each day’s item, but no more than three, please!
- Winners will be announced on 12/7 on the ModCloth Blog, and each will receive the dress they named.
- Want more info? Check out our full Name It & Win It Contest Rules and our Official Contest Rules.
Now, let the naming begin! What would you name this dress?
- Source: modcloth.com